Basic grade/Mold sheet
It is a basic sheet which has basic characteristics of polycarbonate resin. We have a general sheet which is excellent in smoothness, and a sheet with a surface which is formed in a matte and fog pattern, and thus can respond to a wide variety of needs through development with wide range of color variation and plate thickness lineup.
- Basic grade/Mold sheet
- Wide variations of colors and plate thickness
- Excellent in shock resistance
- It has a feature in which the flame goes out when moved away from a flame source, and there is less concern over toxic gas compared to plastics.
- Working temperature has a wide range from -40℃ to +125℃
- Products with the certification DW-9054 are also available
- Product type complying with the Japanese Food Sanitation Act is also available
- Processing of cutting, drilling, and heat forming are easy
- Specific gravity 1.2